It contains $2.4 BILLION worth of streetscape improvements, transit improvements, airport, etc.
On the list:
- $900,000,000 for Northside/Southside Metrolink expansion!
- $3.0 million for City Hall Exterior cleaning/renovation
- $1.3 million for Old North streetscape improvements
- $4.0 million for Morganford (Arsenal to Chippewa) streetscape improvements
- $35.0 million for "Fixed Lane Trolley Development--Serving "Loop"/Washington University"
- $1.4 million for Historic Water Tower Renovations
How much that's on this list could possibly be approved? (By the way, the list contains the number of jobs the project is expected to create.)
Exciting to even see it all in print! I mean...nearly every streetscape would be rehauled!
Check it out for yourself.
UPDATE: St. Louis's request may be the nation's largest amount! I'll keep investigating.